Our client, a large composite component manufacturing company, are looking for a Composite Graduate Engineer to join their team based around Preston.
To be considered for the role you need to have previous working experience working with composite materials.
- Contribute to new product introduction (NPI) activities such as process selection/development and production of manufacturing documentation
- Identify process problems and non-conformances in manufacturing processes and develop corrective actions
- Develop and maintain standard operating procedure (SOP) documentation
- Evaluate technical issues, providing solutions to problems, identifying and implementing process improvements
- Evaluate existing manufacturing processes and workflows to identify areas that will benefit from changes and improvements
- Apply technical knowledge gained from professional studies to product design and manufacturing processes
- Apply working knowledge of product design and assembly to manufacturing processes
- Contribute to all aspects of continuous improvement activities to aid in the delivery of improved throughput across departments
To apply for this position please email your CV detailing your composites experience.
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide any financial information. Please get in touch if you see any roles asking for payments or financial details from you. For more information, visit safer-jobs.com.