Graduate Engineer - Manufacturing Processes
3-6 Month Contract
Monday - Friday
Are you an Engineering Graduate looking for workplace experience within a Manufacturing environment?
Are you looking for an immediately available contract role where you will be able to learn about Manufacturing Processes and continuous improvement strategies?
This fantastic company is a specialist manufacturer covering everything from design, assembly, fabrication and install. Following a recent buy out they are streamlining manufacturing processes to improve efficiencies and labour costings.
The purpose of this role is to carry out time studies for manufacturing processes in order for the business to improve efficiencies and work out accurate costings moving forwards.
On offer here is a fantastic opportunity for a Graduate within the Engineering field to get invaluable workplace experience & gain exceptional insights in to manufacturing processes whilst learning from a very experienced team.
- Watch current processes & carry out time studies on the shop floor
- Record process times & Enter data in spread sheet
- Reading BOM's
- Identifying parts
- A Graduate within the Engineering field looking for workplace experience
- Self-motivated, a willingness to learn and be flexible in the tasks that you undertake in order to support the needs of the business
- Accuracy & a High attention to detail is a must as you will be required to watch manufacturing processes, record timings, and enter data in order to help improve manufacturing processes moving forwards
This role is for an immediate start so please apply & send a CV ASAP to Sarah Hibberd.
This vacancy is being advertised by Rise Technical Recruitment Ltd. The services of Rise Technical Recruitment Ltd are that of an Employment Agency.
Rise Technical Recruitment Ltd regrets to inform that our client can only accept applications from engineering candidates who have a valid legal permit or right to work in the United Kingdom. Potential candidates who do not have this right or permit, or are pending an application to obtain this right or permit should not apply as your details will not be processed.
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide any financial information. Please get in touch if you see any roles asking for payments or financial details from you. For more information, visit safer-jobs.com.