You will be responsible for:
* Producing drawings for a wide range of projects including a mixture of commercial, residential as well as alterations/extensions to single/private properties.
* Produce drawings for these projects covering timber, steel and masonry structures
* Assist in the delivery of work to a high standard and on time
* Input to review and development of CAD standards and standard details
What do you need to apply?
* Educated to a minimum of HNC/HND level in either Civil Engineering or Structural Engineering (or equivalent)
* Prior experience within a design consultancy within a similar role
* Proficient in the use of AutoCAD
* Awareness of Revit
* Ability to prioritise a busy workload
Interested in the role?
To apply, send your CV to me by clicking on the Apply' button OR If you are interested in having an initial conversation about the role please call me or email.
Contract Scotland offers both the services of an employment agency for permanent work and an employment business for temporary work.
We can only deal with applications from Candidates who are eligible to work in the UK and are current UK residents.
We are committed to equal opportunities and diversity for our employees, temporary workers and work seekers. Individuals are only assessed on their individual merits and suitability to a position irrespective of race, gender, disability, age, faith or sexual orientation.
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide any financial information. Please get in touch if you see any roles asking for payments or financial details from you. For more information, visit safer-jobs.com.