AA Euro Recruitment are currently recruiting a number of TIG Welders for a large scale Manufacturing build project in Kildare, Ireland.
Union rates of pay, plus overtime and travel allowance paid to all tradespeople on site. Long-term work available to successful candidates.
Accommodation provided if required.
- Perform welding using one or more welding processes as required per job order
- Welding pipes, fittings, support attachments and miscellaneous pipe supports in accordance with all applicable codes, standards, drawings and specifications
- Set-up, operate and maintain welding machine and accessories
- Preparing materials for welding
- Handle or position work with or without fixtures as required or instructed
- Use of all hand tools, air tools, electric tools, hand torches
- Ability to problem solve, able to complete tasks with minimal supervision.
- Must be able to speak, read, and have a working knowledge of the English language
- Ability to make fixtures and setups if required
- Motivated by a results/dead-line oriented environment
- A record of dependability and cooperation in previous work environments
- Comply with all Safety, Health, Environmental and other Company policies, procedures, requirements and maintain a clean working environment
- Proficient ability to read and interpret drawings
- Ability to work within a team and on your own initiative
- Awareness and experience on hand-tools and handling steel and other building materials
- Qualifications and certificates must be up to date
- Valid ASME Certificate is a must
- Minimum of 5 Years’ experience in a similar role.
For more information on this role please contact us today in our Waterford office or to apply, click "Apply Now"
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide any financial information. Please get in touch if you see any roles asking for payments or financial details from you. For more information, visit safer-jobs.com.