Manufacturing Engineer - Full Time - Hungerford, United Kingdom
Join Sulzer Mixpac as our Manufacturing Engineer to provide an excellent service to our customers and to drive automation projects taking the business to the next level.
In this role you will be accountable for:
- Maintain the elements used within the Manufacturing Bill of Materials, (BoM) timings, material usage, costing etc.
- Take the leading role in the design and development of processes and bespoke production equipment
- Design and develop production processes and strategies for new products
- Identify areas within manufacturing where increased production can be achieved through continuous improvements or by investment in machinery / processes
- Support the engineering team to ensure that existing plant and machinery operates efficiently
- Identify budgeted expenditure for new machinery, equipment, tooling and jigs and fixtures
- Participate and contribute towards ISO Audits
To succeed in this role, you will need:
- Degree Qualified Engineering or Manufacturing Discipline (preferred)
- Extensive experience of volume manufacturing (preferred)
- Experience using SAP ERP system would be an advantage
- Proficient MS Word and Excel skills
- Ability to act independently
- Excellent Communication and influencing skills
- Flexibility and ability to adapt to change
- Attention to detail
- Able to build collaborative Relationships
- We offer a competitive salary and great benefits including: -
- 25 days holiday
- On site car parking
- Defined contribution pension scheme
- Employee Assistance Program and benefits platform
Location: We are based in Hungerford. The charming market town is conveniently placed for access to the local towns of Swindon and Newbury, Great transportation links being just off junction 14 of the M4 motorway. Hungerford is also on the main train line from London Paddington to the West Country.
Sulzer is an equal opportunity employer, committed to the strength of a diverse workforce.
82% of our employees recommend Sulzer as a good place to work – so come and join our story, starting today!
At Sulzer, you are empowered to deliver superior results. As a pioneer in industry we have a proud heritage of innovation and continue to evolve for the future. Join our story and create your own impact by developing your expertise and building solutions that help make our lives safer, smarter and more sustainable.
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide any financial information. Please get in touch if you see any roles asking for payments or financial details from you. For more information, visit safer-jobs.com.