An opportunity has arisen for a Civil or Graduate Civil Engineer to join a prestigious civil and structural design consultancy based in the heart of London. The practice consistently work with creative and imaginative architects to make excellent buildings, and operate in various sectors which include but not limited to: residential, leisure, educational and mixed-use. Their projects vary from minor alterations and extensions, to major new buildings and refurbishments, using the most recent developments in materials and construction techniques.
As a Civil Engineer you will undertake detailed and technical designs on for drainage and highways on development infrastructure schemes. You will be the primary point of contact on smaller projects, produce flood risk assessments, whilst liaising with clients, architects and multiple engineering teams.
- Degree or HND in Civil Engineering or a relevant field
- 1-4yrs post-graduation UK experience producing drainage designs.
- proficient use of micro-drainage, or PDS (civils 3D will also advantageous)
- enthusiasm and willingness to develop quickly
- Knowledge of S278, S106, S38 agreements
- excellent communication skills
- £30k - £32k
- Pension income Protection
- Private healthcare
- Occupational sick pay
- 25days annual leave + bank holidays (Buy and sell days)
- Annual Bonus
- Flexible working
- Season Loan tickets
- Social Events
To apply please contact Kenny or send a CV to Kenny at (url removed)
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide any financial information. Please get in touch if you see any roles asking for payments or financial details from you. For more information, visit safer-jobs.com.