Lamonby Recruitment are recruiting for a Post Graduate Structural Engineer on behalf of our client - One of the UK's leading Civil and Structural Engineering consultants.
My client is a consultancy that covers an exciting range of projects in Commercial, Industrial, Residential Buildings and Civil Engineering projects such as Infrastructure, Transport and Urban Planning.
The are seeking a Post Graduate Structural with between 1 - 3 years experience.
Location Central London
Structural Engineer Role
- Structural engineering assessment and inspection of new and existing properties in steel, concrete, masonry and timber.
- Undertake analysis and design using a range of software packages Ensure that quality and consistency of technical output (drawings, reports etc) is always maintained.
- Liaise with and lead other members of the design team to achieve a coordinated design solution that meets the Clients objectives.
Role Requirements and Qualifications
- Structural Engineering Degree or Similar
- 1 - 3 years experience within a Structural or Civil Engineer/Technician position
- Enthusiastic, hardworking individual
- Well presented, professional appearance
- Good communicator, with good written skills
- IT proficient with Microsoft packages
- Work well in a team environment
The role offers excellent career progression opportunities within a rapidly expanding, friendly and professional team that is proud of the quality of the service it delivers to its clients and a clear vision for innovation.
If you feel you have the skills required and would like to gather further information about this role and other opportunities available across the UK, then please contact Matt direct on (phone number removed).
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide any financial information. Please get in touch if you see any roles asking for payments or financial details from you. For more information, visit safer-jobs.com.