2 shift system - Monday to Friday: Earlies: 05.45-14:15, lates: 13:45-22:15
Night shift - Sunday to Thursday: 21:45-06:15 (finishes on Friday morning)Why join our client? £40,000 base salary plus 10% late shift premium and 30% for nights Excellent career opportunities within a new site and growing business The role: • You’ll need a strong CNC machine tool maintenance background, as the majority of your time will be spent on both preventative and reactive maintenance on our wide range of 3-, 4- & 5-axis CNC machining centres •Repair of production equipment from basic hydraulic equipment to complex CNC machinery, performing both electrical and mechanical work •Inspects condition of equipment and components for proper maintenance under warranty agreements. •Work with contractors and other maintenance personnel if necessary to ensure repairs are made properly and with minimum impact on operations • Effectively fault-finding and repairing components • Be maintaining assembly equipment, and even undertaking general building maintenance • Working with Siemens and Fanuc CNC controls The ideal candidate will have the following:
- A completed apprenticeship in Engineering is desirable, preferably NVQ Level 3 or higher in Maintenance Engineering (Mechanical or Electrical)
- Proven track record in maintenance of CNC machine tools, (such as Heller, Grob, Matsuura, DMG Mori, Mazak, MAG, Doosan, Mills, Haas, Mikron, Okuma, Makino etc)
- Multi skilled in both electrical and mechanical disciplines
- Strong background in planned preventative maintenance systems
- A tidy, organised person committed to continuous improvement
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide any financial information. Please get in touch if you see any roles asking for payments or financial details from you. For more information, visit safer-jobs.com.