My client, a well-established civil/structural engineering consultancy based in South London have vacancy based in South London have just started looking for a Structural Engineer. They specialise in a number of different markets, which include Data Centres, Commercial, Residential and retail.
Role and Responsibilities
- Undertake conceptual, feasibility and detailed structural design
- Attend both client and design team meetings
- Candidates must already have a couple of years UK design experience
- Candidates will be expected to hold an accredited BEng level degree in Civil or Structural Engineering (or equivalent), at first or upper second class
- Ideally have experience of using Tekla Tedds,Tekla Structural Designer, AutoCAD and Revit
- Must have good communication skills and an excellent work ethic
- Must have excellent verbal & written comprehension
- £28,000 - £32,000
For information about this position or any others within the Structural Engineering design market please contact Sean on (phone number removed)
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity in our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide any financial information. Please get in touch if you see any roles asking for payments or financial details from you. For more information, visit safer-jobs.com.