Job Title: Design Engineer
Hours : 08:00-17:00 Monday to Friday
Job Type : Permanent
Due to expansion a well-established organisation are looking to strengthen their established design team by appointing an experienced Design Engineer. As a Deign Engineer you will have the following skills and capabilities.
• Designing products from initial concept through to detail design using SolidWorks 3D CAD.
• Using existing standardised designs as a basis for configured/derived products.
• Using FEA simulation and manual calculations to verify design requirements.
• Specifying technical information for purchasing and manufacture.
• Producing detail drawings for manufacture using SolidWorks.
• Using the company ERP software to generate bills of materials and related documentation
• for purchasing and manufacture.
• HND or Degree in Mechanical Engineering.
• Designing Processing equipment and systems
• Designing sheet-metal and welded structural fabrications
• Electric motor drives. Pneumatic and hydraulic drive knowledge an advantage
• Simulation/calculations for design and development purposes
• Designing for hygienic environments an advantage
Minimum experience, training or qualifications required : Candidates must have experience within a similar role
Due to the high number of applications we receive, we are sometimes not able to respond directly to each candidate. If you haven’t been contacted within 14 days of your application, unfortunately you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to SourceCo and the relevant client related to this vacancy.
SourceCo work in partnership with businesses across the UK who operate within Manufacturing, Logistics, Commercial and Further Education sectors. We provide temporary, permanent and contract opportunities engaging with talented candidates looking to make their next career move.
We know our clients; We know the marketplace; We look for innovation everywhere; We seize the day,
We are SourceCo.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide any financial information. Please get in touch if you see any roles asking for payments or financial details from you. For more information, visit safer-jobs.com.