Cork / Dublin / Galway
Euro Executive Recruitment has been retained by one of Ireland’s largest Engineering Consultancies to recruit a Technical Director. This is a permanent position with this client working on large bridge specific projects Ireland and can be based out of any of our clients offices in Galway, Dublin or Cork.
The ideal candidate will have a minimum of 8 years’ experience working on civil engineering projects with a large proportion focused on Bridge projects in particular.
Competitive salary on offer.
- Leading / project managing all stages of projects involving the design, procurement and contract supervision of new bridge projects and bridge remediation projects;
- Working as part of multi-disciplinary design teams in the delivery of transportation infrastructure;
- Providing a high quality service to our Clients in the Public and Private Sectors;
- Managing design teams and mentoring young engineers;
- Business development and tender bid management for professional services contracts.
- A minimum of 10 years relevant experience in the areas of bridge design and remediation
- A Level 8 Honours Degree in Civil / Structural Engineering
- Ideally a Level 9 Master’s Degree in Bridge Engineering or cognate discipline
- Chartered Engineer status (CEng, MIStructE or equivalent).
Please contact Darren O’Keeffe for more details on this role or to apply click 'Apply Now'
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide any financial information. Please get in touch if you see any roles asking for payments or financial details from you. For more information, visit safer-jobs.com.