We are currently searching for a manufacturing engineer to work within the quarry and mining industry manufacturing crusher parts to be sent out globally. They will be working for a global organisation in a fast paced engineering environment. This role will offer a competitive salary and also a proven scope for progression within the business. This is an extremely exciting opportunity to work for a leading global organisation. The role offers a great benefits package and also has an early finish on Friday!
Manufacturing engineer responsibilities:
- Define and implement build processes with consideration to appropriate H&S and quality standards.
- Identification of waste elimination through response to Takt time variation.
- Adopting a hands on approach to utilise lean principles and problem solving tools in the workplace to respond to Takt time variation and quality issues.
- Highlighting tooling requirements
- Understand any implications regarding process assignment changes
- A thoroughly feasibility analysis has been conducted
Manufacturing engineer essential experience:
- Proven experience in a manufacturing role
- Must be able to read engineering drawings
- Knowledge and use of quality analysis and problem solving techniques
- Understanding of jig and tool design
- Excellent report writing
- Creative flair for ideas.
- 25 days holiday plus bank holiday per year
- Occupational health service
- Discounted gym membership
- SMART pension
- bike to work scheme
- Early finish every Friday!
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide any financial information. Please get in touch if you see any roles asking for payments or financial details from you. For more information, visit safer-jobs.com.