Manufacturing / Process / Production Engineers required for an excellent opportunity to join a highly successful and growing company.
- Continually review all manufacturing processes with the aim of improving productivity and yield.
- Liaise with all relevant departments on the transfer of new products into manufacturing and ensure that all the appropriate specifications and packaging materials are available.
- Review production planning schedule to ensure adequate hours are available and monitor schedule on an on-going basis.
- Assist in planning of equipment and labour requirements to ensure sales forecast is achieved.
- Assist R&D in development of new processes equipment and products to ensure fit for purpose
- Execute process qualification activities
Essential skills and experience required:
- Qualified in a relevant engineering discipline.
- Previous experience in a high-quality manufacturing environment.
- CAPA Review experience
- Knowledge and ability to demonstrate use of Lean techniques and methodology. 5S, SMED, VSM etc.
- Thorough knowledge of FMEA and DOE processes.
- Experience of working with both automated and hand assembly production.
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide any financial information. Please get in touch if you see any roles asking for payments or financial details from you. For more information, visit safer-jobs.com.