Contract Type: 6-12 month agency temp
Salary: £15 to £20 per hour depending on experience
Job Elements: -
- To analyse and implement the manufacturing process using the most appropriate technology and ensuring process capability with respect to the total manufacturing system.
- Manage external suppliers of tooling and machines.
- To analyse all new processes and look for improvement opportunities.
- To maintain operator instructions and visual aids to ensure correct process implementation.
- Analysing and challenging process flows / control plans / PFMEA's and Reverse FMEA’s.
- To take part in team meetings, design review meetings and policy meetings regularly.
- Manage and support the use of problem-solving activities using appropriate tools
- Maintain and strengthen poke-yoke systems into the manufacturing process.
- Assist maintenance in reducing downtime on equipment, and optimising capacity.
What the company are seeking in the successful candidate: -
- Vocational level 4 and 5/ HND or HNC Engineering Discipline
- 5 years’ experience in a high-volume manufacturing
- Have worked in an assembly environment.
- Participation in team-based environment/facilitation of meetings (lean or kaizen ect)
Petrie Recruitment Limited acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers.
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide any financial information. Please get in touch if you see any roles asking for payments or financial details from you. For more information, visit safer-jobs.com.