Role: Maintenance Engineer
Location: Birmingham area
Contract type: 1 month contract (possible extension)
Salary: £23 per hour
IR35 status: Outside IR35
Start date: 2nd June 2021.
Role of the Maintenance Engineer:
The role of the Maintenance Engineer will require you to carry out planned and reactive HVAC maintenance tasks safely and to an agreed standard as set out by SFG20 within a defined portfolio of hospitals across the Birmingham and West Bromwich area to an acceptable level.
Maintenance Engineer responsibilities:
- Servicing Air handling units to the correct industry standards.
- Completing HVAC PPM’s and filling in electronic job reports via PDA’s as necessary and cascading all key data to relevant personnel throughout field operations.
- Ensuring compliance with all Health & Safety requirements and always adhere to best working practices.
- Providing technical HVAC support e.g., advice regarding major operational issues
- Log all new sites assets electronically.
Maintenance Engineer Requirements:
- You must have experience working as a Maintenance Engineer.
- Knowledge and experience working with HVAC and the industry standards.
- Commercial gas ACS qualifications are ideal.
- Must have your own basic tool kit.
- You must hold a full UK driving licence and access to your own vehicle as the role is field based.
- Must be available to start on the 2nd June
40 hour week between 8AM & 5PM Monday – Friday
Possible overtime & weekends available.
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide any financial information. Please get in touch if you see any roles asking for payments or financial details from you. For more information, visit safer-jobs.com.