Maintenance Engineer - Nationwide Company
Salary: £32,000 - £34,000
I am currently recruiting for a multi-skilled maintenance engineer for my client who is a large multi site operation with a nationwide presence within the Lincolnshire area.
My client, who is a globally renowned name within their industry sector is looking to appoint a multi-skilled maintenance engineer to ensure the business sustains their place as a market leader within their industry.
Skills required for Maintenance Engineer
- My client will look at maintenance engineers from a wide range of backgrounds
- The successful maintenance engineer will need to hold a recognised engineering qualification.
- The maintenance engineer must be competent with both electrical and mechanical faults although can be either bias
- Any understanding of PLC's will be beneficial to the maintenance engineer although this isn't essential
The Maintenance engineer will benefit from:
- Working for a large company with lots of chances to progress within the business
- Lots of training is available for the maintenance engineer to ensure they develop their weaker skillset
Benefits: Pension, Large company, £32,000 - £34,000
Commutable: Spalding, Bourne, Stretton
If you are interested in this role and feel that you have the right skills, then please click apply at the bottom of this advert.
For further details, contact Holly Robinson
As a registered candidate with Pioneer Selection Ltd, you automatically become eligible for our referral scheme.
You will receive £250 for every candidate we place in permanent employment who has been recommended by you. Terms and Conditions apply please see our website for further details.
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide any financial information. Please get in touch if you see any roles asking for payments or financial details from you. For more information, visit safer-jobs.com.