A bit about the role…
Working on behalf of our fantastic clients, you will be primarily responsible for the installation of smart meters (SMETS2) in domestic properties, whilst also responding to any ongoing maintenance or emergency appointments.
- Potential bonus payable after installation of 4.2 Meter per day (subject to T&C's)
- Achievable annual OTE £35,000 however uncapped bonus potential (Basic £29,033)
- 20 days holiday+ 8 day bank holidays
- Opportunity to progress in a thriving business
- Access to My Rewards which provides amazing reductions on 1000’s of purchases including Mobile Phone, Utility bill & top retail brand discounts. Here’s a few so you can see the type of saving’s you can make:
-Up to 7% discounts on major supermarkets
-Up to 52% on Cinema tickets
-Up to 33% on holidays and travel
-Up to 10% on restaurants and takeaways
-Up to 25% off gym membership
- Eye care vouchers
- Access to our Employee Assistance Programme
- Recommend a Friend and Earn scheme
- Reward & Recognition Scheme
- 45 hour working week
What you’ll need to be successful:
We promise to deliver the best service to our customers, to be able to achieve this we strive for our skilled Dual Fuel Engineers to be passionate and take a real pride in what they do. You will also:
- Hold current CCN1/CMA1 & MET1 qualification or an equivalent aligned qualification.
- Have previous MOCOPA experience to multi rate level (3 phase is beneficial).
- Ideally have been registered on the EUSR portal (not essential).
- Hold a current full UK driving license with no more than 6 penalty points.
- Have previous practical experience in a dual fuel role – minimum of 6 month on-the-job experience.
- Have experience of operating mobile IT hardware.
Please note, as we take customer and colleague safety very seriously, all candidates will be subject to a mandatory drug and alcohol screening as part of the assessment process. All offers of employment will also be subject to a DBS and relevant vetting checks alongside a colour vision test.
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide any financial information. Please get in touch if you see any roles asking for payments or financial details from you. For more information, visit safer-jobs.com.