Mechanical Project Manager Belfast £40-45k
An experienced Mechanical Project Manager is required for an expanding company based in Belfast. In this role you will be responsible for a wide variety of projects of varying size and complexity across sites based in Northern Ireland and occasionally further afield.
The successful candidate will need at least 4 years Project Management experience with a background in Mechanical Engineering, ideally with experience working in the Utilities/Industrial Sectors.
The successful applicant will be able to demonstrate evidence of developing effective plans, client management, financial management, overseeing all aspects of health and safety and prove they can ensure that projects are delivered on time, to budget and quality expectations.
- Ensure projects are delivered on time, within budget to agreed standards
- Ensure the project budget and costs are managed effectively
- Management of project teams covering engineers, QS, site managers, subcontractors and support staff
- Client liaison and stakeholder management
- Maintaining accurate project documentation throughout the full project life cycle
- Site Audit Reports
- 4 years’ experience in Project Management
- Degree level education in Mechanical Engineering
- Experience working on Industrial/Utilities Projects
- Good understanding of the technical, commercial and contractual processes involved
- Strong problem solving and decision-making skills.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Products.
This company has an excellent reputation throughout the market and place a high value on service levels and delivery to their clients.
For more information please feel free to contact Steve on (phone number removed).
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide any financial information. Please get in touch if you see any roles asking for payments or financial details from you. For more information, visit safer-jobs.com.