Here at TPA we are very excited to be able offer the position of Manufacturing Engineer
Purpose of the Job:
Manufacturing Production Engineer focused on supporting and developing the current manufacturing processes and equipment. Will also support the development, installation and commission of new processes and equipment internally and at customer sites. Assist in specifying plant layout, materials flow and materials storage for existing production lines and any new manufacturing sites.
- Production Engineering of our products
- Organise parts, building and paperwork for prototypes
- Interface with engineering, test and systems
- Set up production cells
- Develop current manufacturing processes.
- Assist in the acquisition of new equipment, including planning for delivery and commissioning.
- Design of production intent tooling and fixtures.
- Provide support for manufacturing operations.
- Liaise with manufacturing operations and research and development to solve problems.
- Ensure equipment performs within the expected ranges of performance, troubleshooting those that do not.
- Undertake technology transfer to manufacturing Licensee’s
- Support design and set up of manufacturing site with Licensee’s
Knowledge, Skills and Experience Required:
- Degree educated - BEng/MEng/PhD
- Hands-on engineer
- Aptitude for both Mechanical and Electrical work
- Willing to travel abroad
- Willing to work shift patterns
To hear more about this excellent company and opportunity, apply through the link and we will call you to discuss in more detail.
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide any financial information. Please get in touch if you see any roles asking for payments or financial details from you. For more information, visit safer-jobs.com.