On behalf of our client, a nationwide Engineering company, we are seeking an experienced Customer Service Administrator to join their Newry based site.
This is a full time, permanent contract. Monday to Thursday 8am-5pm and Friday 8am – 3.30 p.m. Starting salary negotiable depending on experience.
The Customer Service Administrator will deal with customers face to face as well as via the telephone, email and fax. This role is heavily administrative, data entry and analysis based due to the type of customers and products sold. The company focus on providing a proactive customer service experience and the Customer Service Administrator can expect a varied and busy role. Duties will include:
- Order Processing for emailed, faxed and intercompany orders
- Order Processing / system check / system clean-up / analysis of forecast and customers’ demands
- Tracking of customers’ orders progress and send updates on delays to customers proactively
- Communication of order status to customer via telephone and e-mail
- Raise delivery notes in support to dispatch department
- Reporting of issues and risks to sales, quality, dispatch and technical department
- Check level of item stock before dispatch, in case stock is not available check internally with planning and return to the customer. When material is available proceed with giving instruction to warehouse for dispatch
- Building relationships through open and interactive communication
- Verify periodically with sales customers’ trade agreements, pricelist, requirements
- Follow-up along sales of quotations, specific projects and any specific activity related to customers
You will need:
- Previous experience in a similar role processing invoices and delivery notes.
- Strong IT skills to include Microsoft Office
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal in English)
- Attention to detail
- Self-motivated and goal oriented
- Positive attitude, patience and strong customer experiance ethos.
- Experiance of Microsoft Dynamics or a simialr ERP system would be desirable
- Fluency in another language would be beneficial.
- Proof of eligibility to work in the UK is essential.
The Customer Service Administrator can expect a competitive salary as well as a good range of company benefits.
If you would like to be considered for this role, please email me your CV now by clicking on the link and I will be in touch. All details are treated in the strictest confidence.
If this role isn't quite right for you but you would like to look for a new opportunity, please get in contact with us.
Applicants must ensure their CV is accurate and up to date. The CV should include your full employment history inclusive of dates, all academic achievements and full personal contact details.
Apple Recruitment Services is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. Apple Recruitment Services is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide any financial information. Please get in touch if you see any roles asking for payments or financial details from you. For more information, visit safer-jobs.com.