Senior Structural Revit Technician
Competitive salary (Permanent)
Are you a proficient 3D structures technician that can be responsible for helping with the Production of Building Information Modelling (BIM) documentation across various projects and helping to coordinate with different disciplines, both internal and external, to prepare and maintain BIM models?
Main duties will include:
· Production of 2D & 3D drawing using Revit.
· Assisting the team in creating detailed drawing lists for various Bridge and Civil Structure projects.
Other duties will include, but will not be restricted to:
· Checking drawings and models for accuracy and quality of your output, as well as work produced by others', ensuring outputs meet the required standards.
· Managing your own time on projects to ensure deadlines are met.
· Assisting in the development of other team members where required.
· Contributing to the development of good practice and processes.
· Attend and participate in, presentations and workshops.
· Having gained strong practical experience of using Revit structures in a similar structures-based role, you possess an excellent understanding of relevant software packages including Revit, AutoCAD and beneficial but not essential Microstation and AecoSim.
· You will have an understanding of BIM Level 2 standards and LOD/LOI whilst also having proven experience of working under pressure to tight deadlines.
· Good understanding of RC detailing and buildability.
· Given the collaborative nature of this role, excellent communication skills and experience of using your initiative to overcome challenges are essential.
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide any financial information. Please get in touch if you see any roles asking for payments or financial details from you. For more information, visit safer-jobs.com.