Senior Civil Structural Engineer
Competitive salary (Permanent)
Do you want to work for a company that has been appointed on several interesting and high profile civil structures projects to add to a strong secured future workload?
Working for a number of clients such as Network Rail, Highways England, Local Authorities and Private clients, you will be a technically-sound chartered or near-chartered Structural Engineer who can assist with driving the team forward to ensure their continued success.
The role will involve civil structural design and assessment, capturing the technical quality and content, prior to issuing to the client by supervising and assisting others in accordance with senior management requirements.
The role of the Senior Engineer will include, but not limited to, the following:-
· Liaise with clients to identify their specific requirements.
· Deliver quality inspections, technical designs and reports in line with National Standards and the client specific brief.
· Promote where applicable innovative solutions.
· Ensure full compliance with health and safety requirements including CDM.
To be successful within this role, you will have a Relevant degree in Civil or Structural Engineering and worked in the bridges industry undertaking inspection, assessment and design in accordance with highway and railway codes.
You will have also had experienced in preparing Approval in Principals and Forms 1,2 and 3.
Other skills include:
· Ability to write sound technical reports.
· Ability to self manage and support the team.
· Knowledge of AutoCAD.
· Ability and awareness of relevant Structural design software .
· Ability to design in major building materials including RC, Steel, masonry and timber.
· Temporary works experience preferred.
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide any financial information. Please get in touch if you see any roles asking for payments or financial details from you. For more information, visit safer-jobs.com.