Maintenance Technician – Electrical bias
*Opportunity to progress within the business
Newton Aycliffe – Easily commutable from the A1 and situation in the County Durham hub of Manufacturing
Our client are an established FMCG Manufacturer. They offer the perfect balance with an SME family feel to the business with under 100 staff on site, while being part of a large global group. Giving them a large financial and structured backing
Salary and shifts of a Maintenance Technician
Circa £33,000 + attendance bonus + Gainshare bonus
O/T Mon - Fri x 1.5 / weekend 1.75.
Early shift / back shift (Mon-Fri)
Job Description of a Maintenance Technician
- Site maintenance and response to breakdowns
- Reactive maintenance procedures
- Planned maintenance across the facility
- Fault Finding on Electrical equipment
- Basic Mechanical understanding to support where needed on site
- Site Projects
Skills & experience of a Maintenance Technician
- Fully time served Maintenance Technician
- Electrical bias with experience in a Multi Skilled role
- Experience Fault Finding on PLCs
- Experience in a Plastics and/or Automotive or similar fast moving manufacturing sector would be of distinct advantage.
Why Should You Apply?
- Competitive pay and benefits package
- Development opportunities
- Large modern facility working in a highly automated facility
- Double Days Shift Pattern - Early and Backs
Theo James Recruitment specialise in Manufacturing & Engineering recruitment across the following disciplines.
- Supply Chain/Logistics, Management
- Quality - Engineering, Management
- Design - Engineer, Management
- Maintenance – Technician, Engineer, Management
- Production / Process Engineering
- Health, Safety & Environmental
- Project Engineering, Management
- Leadership and Management
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information for factors such as DBS clearance, uniforms or first aid training. We pay great attention to vetting all jobs that appear on our site, but please get in touch if you see any roles using premium rate phone numbers, or asking for payments or financial details from you. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.