Prospero is working with a highly successful AV integrator who are looking for a strong AV Field Service Engineer. The main purpose of the role is to maintain high levels of Customer Service through onsite attendance and remote technical support.
Due to the nature of the Support Services business these areas are subject to tight SLA’s and KPI’s. You shall develop and sustain excellent Customer relations whilst providing first class technical support for immediate fault resolution. You will be responsible for ensuring fault resolution is to Client satisfaction; ensuring the commercial impact of the account is upheld. You shall be responsible for the management of and timely updating of fault tickets.
Responsibilities shall include but no be limited to the following:
• Field service engineering work as required
• Onsite Service Engineering covering client sites as required
• Travelling to Client sites (including European travel if required)
• Site and event coordination and support
• Preventative Maintenance calls as required
• Rotation of client sites as required
• Site surveys
• Small works installations, including handover to Client
• Working any rotational shift basis as required
• Administration necessary to support engineering role
If you feel you fulfil these requirements and have a strong AV service engineer background please send your CV into us today!
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information for factors such as DBS clearance, uniforms or first aid training. We pay great attention to vetting all jobs that appear on our site, but please get in touch if you see any roles using premium rate phone numbers, or asking for payments or financial details from you. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.