Prospero is wokring with a lovely AV integration company who are looking for a strong, proven Audio Visual Commissioning Engineer to work as part of the Systems team providing commissioning services of installed equipment, including video/audio control functionality of the various devices.
Key Responsibilities and Duties
- Liaison with other internal departments, clients and contractors
- Commission systems in terms of their electronics, mechanics’ and optics to meet the needs of our clients, using proven technology and also looking for new and interesting solutions to problems
- Physically setup elements of systems to prove the concept
- Deal with all aspects interfacing of audio-visual systems into our client’s buildings this will encompass both hardware and software interfaces
- Perform on-site commissioning and configuration programming of our systems
- Represent the company with the necessary level of professional conduct and presentation
- To develop your knowledge from both experience and research to become an “expert” in one or more of a particular area of our project work to whom others in the organisation can refer.
- Possess a good underpinning technical knowledge of Electronics and Audio-Visual Systems
- Organised and flexible with the ability to approach different types of tasks during the working day
- Ability to plan and organise work
- Ability to prioritize and work under pressure is essential
- Competent to a high level of computer literacy
- Able to work as part of a team
- Ability to think laterally finding an appropriate solution to fulfil an application
- Good communication skills both verbal and written, being able to communicate with company executives to building contractors
Ability to work to the highest quality standards with attention to detail ensuring that we complete our work thoroughly, never walking away from a problem.
If you feel you fulfil the above criteria and have experience in this field please send your CV into us today!
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information for factors such as DBS clearance, uniforms or first aid training. We pay great attention to vetting all jobs that appear on our site, but please get in touch if you see any roles using premium rate phone numbers, or asking for payments or financial details from you. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.