Local to Kidderminster
Working 7am - 4.30pm
Salary will be negotiable depending on experience, offering monthly attendance bonus, shift allowance and private healthcare! what more could you ask for!
Great opportunity for a growing business based in the area, they are looking for someone to work permanently within their manufacturing facility. As some of the machinery is outdated you should have previous experienc of having to think of your feet and come up with a solution. We are looking for someone who is more mechanically biased but also has some knowledge within electrical engineering. You will participate in reactive and planned maintenance.
- Electrical or Mechanically bias maintenance engineer
- Over 15 years experience working within maintenance
- Experience from manufacturing/ industrial/ process
- Time served or Engineering qualifications (NVQ, HNC/HND or equivalent)
- 18th Edition
- PLC experience
- Must hold a driving license as you may need to travel to another local site
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information for factors such as DBS clearance, uniforms or first aid training. We pay great attention to vetting all jobs that appear on our site, but please get in touch if you see any roles using premium rate phone numbers, or asking for payments or financial details from you. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.