JN Technical are recruiting an experienced Structural Engineer on behalf of a leading steel fabricator. You will specialise in our clients 'design and build' market
Structural Engineer applicants must have:
- Extensive experience within the UK steelwork industry
- Degree or equivalent in Civil or Structural Engineering
- Design and build experience of steel structures
- Excellent design capabilities and experience of using sector-related software packages such as Tekla Structural Designer (Fastrak Building Designer), Fastrak Portal Frame, Masterframe / STAAD PRO, Masterseries Connections etc.
Structural Engineer Job Scope:
- Work closely with clients, colleagues and other professionals, using construction plans, drawings and specifications;
- Develop design ideas using current industry software;
- Apply loadings to and calculate stresses and loadpaths through different parts of a structure;
- Ensure that projects meet legal guidelines, environmental directives, and health and safety requirements;
- Maintain quality service by following company standards;
- Maintain professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies;
- Contribute to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed
- Provide progress reports to clients and senior managers
- Robust knowledge of structural mechanics and engineering principles
- Very competitive starting salary
- Private Health Care
- Company Pension
- Car Allowance
- Opportuntiy to work on large scale steel structures
- Remote working
This is an excellent opportunity to join a market leading construction company.
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information for factors such as DBS clearance, uniforms or first aid training. We pay great attention to vetting all jobs that appear on our site, but please get in touch if you see any roles using premium rate phone numbers, or asking for payments or financial details from you. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.