Senior Infrastructure Design Engineer
Salary: up to £50k
A civil engineering and structural consultancy are seeking an enthusiastic experienced Infrastructure Design Engineer to join their multi-disciplinary practice in Northamptonshire to work with a variety of clients in the Midlands and the Home Counties.
The successful candidate will join the Civil Engineering team to provide highways, drainage and external works design on a wide range of projects, including both new build and refurbishment projects for public and private sectors.
The consultancy has a flexible working environment where you will manage and carry out your own workload. In addition the company is forward thinking and you as the engineer will need to embrace technology and will look to develop the role utilising BIM.
- Liaison with clients, interface with project teams, and contract implementation.
- Carrying out detailed design of roads, drainage and external works etc. including S38 and S278 highway schemes and S104 drainage schemes together with preparing technical specifications.
- Mentoring more junior engineers in design and best practice to ensure excellence in the design office.
- Microdrainage,AutoCAD, Ground Modelling, Flow, WinDes software is required.
- Civils 3D, Site 3D, Revit skills and knowledge of Flood Risk Assessment or Transport Planning will be an advantage.
- A high level of project management skills will be essential when managing your portfolio of varied projects.
If you are an interested Infrastructure Design Civil Engineer then please contact me, Vincent Murie, a specialist civil engineering consultant on (phone number removed) or email me your CV to (url removed)
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide any financial information. Please get in touch if you see any roles asking for payments or financial details from you. For more information, visit safer-jobs.com.