Job Title: Senior Transport Planner
Office Location: Birmingham
Salary Range: £35,000 - £45,000
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Senior Transport Planner with a background in development planning. Our client is an independent consultancy specialising in delivering transport planning solutions to fulfil, or enhance, the development ambitions of their clients. They are looking for a Senior to join their Birmhingham office.
- Degree in Civil Engineering, Geography, Transport Planning or an equivalent;
- A significant background within consultancy based transport planning;
- Capable of producing high-quality transport assessments, statements & travel plans;
- Proficiency with Arcady, Picady, LinSig, Trics and AutoCAD;
- Strong communication & presentation skills;
- Comfortable mentoring & managing junior staff.
- Project range includes everything from small residential developments to churches, football stadiums, retail centres and schools;
- Investors in People gold standard;
- Transport Planner / Transport Engineer grade vacancy in Birmingham.
For Further information on this role call James Hardie at Penguin Recruitment on (phone number removed) or email (url removed)
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information for factors such as DBS clearance, uniforms or first aid training. We pay great attention to vetting all jobs that appear on our site, but please get in touch if you see any roles using premium rate phone numbers, or asking for payments or financial details from you. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.