Our Client has an immediate requirement for a Quantity Surveyor, working on a recently awarded D&B project on a key London railway asset. This is the first phase of this package of works, along with several projects they have in the pipeline.
Reporting into the SQS (Commercial Lead) for the project, you will be responsible for managing a number of subcontract packages and CVR's for the project.
As the ideal candidate you will have good NEC contract administration experience, ideally working with Target Cost contracts, have worked on TfL/LUK/DLR infrastructure previously, and been responsible for managing, allocating and reports project costs.
- Railway related engineering and refurbishment experience.
- Experience working on TfL, LUL or DLR infrastructure experience.
- Experience managing subcontract packages up to 2 million.
- Main Contractor and direct delivery experience.
- Degree qualified in Quantity Surveying or relevant qualification and experience.
- NEC3 Contract experience, inc' Target Cost.
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information for factors such as DBS clearance, uniforms or first aid training. We pay great attention to vetting all jobs that appear on our site, but please get in touch if you see any roles using premium rate phone numbers, or asking for payments or financial details from you. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.