Are you an ambitious Mechanical Graduate, looking to work for an award winning engineering company, in a client facing capacity.
Do you feel with the right training and ongoing support you could become a client facing sales person?
My client is an award winning Mechanical Contractor, with a proven track record of major project delivery across high profile sectors.
They have a national and European presence, with their head office based in the Manchester area.
They are currently looking to recruit someone from a Mechanical graduate/engineering background, to work as part of their new business/sales team.
This role would suit someone who has studied a Mechanical/Engineering related degree, but feels they have the confidence and self motivation to perform a client facing sales role.
Role Profile and responsibilities:
- As a Graduate Sales Engineer, maximise profitability and growth within a defined sales territory, working closely with current and new clients.
- Promote sell and secure orders from existing and new clients, through a long term relationship based approach.
- For new enquiries understand the project requirements, and deliver advice and suggestions accordingly (full technical training provided).
- Approach new and existing contacts to introduce or follow up existing leads, either via phone or in person.
- As a Mechanical Graduate, build strong long lasting relationships with clients.
- Represent the company at trade shows and other industry related events.
Requirements for the position:
- Ideally a Mechanical Graduate or similar (other disciplines considered). Alternatively from a technical sales background, a degree is not essential if you have the right attitude.
- Either based in the Manchester area or willing to relocate to the region.
- Well presented, hard working and keen to be a success.
- Excellent communicator, and confident liaising with people at all levels.
- Currently learning to drive if you don’t already have a full UK driving licence.
- Happy to travel to meet clients and to attend events, with occasional overnight stays.
If you are a Mechanical or engineering graduate and would like to apply for this exciting position, my client can offer excellent training, exciting career prospects and excellent future earning potential.
For more information on this Mechanical Graduate/Sales position or if you would like to apply, please contact Dean Parry, Director of Emeya Recruitment.
I am available 8am-8pm Monday to Saturday.
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information for factors such as DBS clearance, uniforms or first aid training. We pay great attention to vetting all jobs that appear on our site, but please get in touch if you see any roles using premium rate phone numbers, or asking for payments or financial details from you. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.