Fire Extinguisher Technician
Salary - £9.00- £12.00 PH (£18,720.00 - £24,960.00 PA)
Working hours - 40 hours per week, Monday to Friday, operating hours between 8am and 5pm, with a daily 30-minute unpaid lunch.
McIntyre Electrical Limited is a leading national supplier of electrical, fire safety and security services for the Social Housing sector. The Company’s purpose is to be the trusted partner for compliance safety services in the social housing sector.
Due to our continued expansion, we have vacancies available for additional Fire Extinguisher Technicians based in London home counties, Birmingham and Peterborough
- To undertake planned maintenance and repairs of portable fire extinguishers
- Candidates would ideally have a proven track record and experience within the industry and be a competent engineer.
- We are looking for someone who is enthusiastic and has a can-do attitude, someone who looks to achieve a first-time fix when presented with problems.
- The successful candidates will be able to demonstrate their ability to organise workloads, plan their diary including route planning to minimise travel time, work effectively and have excellent customer care skills.
- You would have a comprehensive knowledge and understanding of BS-5306 and have received extinguisher training ideally with FIA, IFEDA or equivalent.
A company vehicle, attractive salary based on demonstrated experience and qualifications within fire, uniform, mobile phone etc are included within this excellent package. For the right candidate there will be an opportunity to progress within the fire and security sector.
A clean driving licence is required (except minor speeding offences).
Full office and management back up from a well-managed company experiencing continued growth over the past few years.
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information for factors such as DBS clearance, uniforms or first aid training. We pay great attention to vetting all jobs that appear on our site, but please get in touch if you see any roles using premium rate phone numbers, or asking for payments or financial details from you. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.