Northern Ireland (County Down)
£35,000 - £38,000 + Pension + Overtime + Company Car
Are you a Project Engineer with a Mechanical or Chemical background looking for an exciting new opportunity to join an innovative and successful company - where they are one of the most reliable and respected names in their industry?
On offer is a rare opportunity to become an integral part of a highly respected company where you will be the main point of contact for overseeing projects and contracts for a variety of blue chip clients.
The company are specialists within the Water Industry and pride themselves on exceptional environmental awareness and performance, excellent customer service and are well known for their staff care and retention.
This role would suit an Engineer with Project Management experience, with a background in Clean and Wastewater processes highly desirable.
- Reviewing all project plans and specifications providing expertise where applicable
- Liaising with other Project Managers and Engineers to meet deadlines and schedule tasks, prioritising workloads
- Assist and input into design and proposals when needed
- Organising submissions for all drawings, technical data and installation schedules
- Previous and relevant experience in a project engineering role
- You will ideally have industry experience of Chemicals or Mechanical Engineering
- Ability to read and understand technical specification and engineering drawings
- CAD experience (desirable)
Project Engineer, Process Engineer, Waste Water, Wastewater, Water Treatment, WWTW, Mechanical Engineering, Chemical Engineering, Lisburn, Portadown, Armagh, Newry, Warrenpoint, Keady, Banbridge, Castlewellan
If you think you meet the above criteria, please apply for the position or contact Jake Sims at Rise Technical Recruitment
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information for factors such as DBS clearance, uniforms or first aid training. We pay great attention to vetting all jobs that appear on our site, but please get in touch if you see any roles using premium rate phone numbers, or asking for payments or financial details from you. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.