- Counsel clients
- Work with document and matter management systems
- Manage contract form libraries
- Draft contract language and communications
- Manage escalation of transactional issues through the legal department and consistent with Enterprise Policies, Procedures and Ongoing Board Resolutions
- Maintain files in a consistent manner
- Ensure confidentiality of information is kept to the highest of standards
Skills and Experience - Essential:
- Prioritize work
- Work independently
- Manage to deadlines and communicate clearly and concisely
- Work in a team or individually, as the circumstances require
- Multitask to meet demanding deadlines
- Provide exceptional client service
- Respond quickly to the needs of clients and colleagues
- Strong skills in Microsoft Word
- Strong analytical skills to understand basic to intermediate contracts
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Attention to detail
- University degree or equivalent significant experience in legal environment
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information for factors such as DBS clearance, uniforms or first aid training. We pay great attention to vetting all jobs that appear on our site, but please get in touch if you see any roles using premium rate phone numbers, or asking for payments or financial details from you. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.