Title: Regional FM
Salary: £30,000 + £3,000 car allowence
Supreme Recruitment are currently working with an outstanding business that is on the lookout for a Regional FM to cover a portfolio of a number of buildings from commercial office space to retail and leisure
- To continually manage and monitor all Hard and Soft services delivered on-site(s) to ensure effective performance delivery. Establishing planned preventative maintenance programmes where none exist.
- Undertake regular contract meetings and monitoring with suppliers including a formal assessment of performance, competence and compliance through a performance management system (audit, monitoring and KPI's)
- To carry out the procurement and placement of goods and services in line to secure the best value with the departmental procedures using approved pre-qualification, invitation to tender, purchase order and contract documentation as appropriate.
- Carry out timely and accurate invoice validation via the business system of choice for services provided and works completed as well as monitoring ongoing expenditure and ensuring the Management Surveyor/ Partner is made aware of any significant variances.
- To manage and identify and collate requests for minor works on-site and subsequently manage the implementation and completion of works to the highest standards.
- Attend any allocated site(s) at least once per quarter to monitor health and safety, property condition, service delivery, and staff and tenant liaison.
- Complete a full property inspection quarterly and report using the agreed format/ templates, covering all FM areas.
- Ensure that all Health, Safety and Environmental management systems are in place and maintained and that issues identified or reported are managed in line with departmental procedures.
- Assist the Management Surveyors/ Partners in the production and ongoing management of Service Charge budgets for all sites
- To ensure all services are delivered to the highest standards in keeping with the portfolio.
- To ensure any service/ maintenance issues receive attention and are resolved within the acceptable time parameters and all interested parties are kept fully advised.
- IOSH managing safely essential
- Membership of BIFM and/or IOSH at the appropriate level is highly desirable
If you'd like an informal discussion around this role please apply to the advert below and either Sam or Leo will be in contact as soon as possible.
Birmingham / Property / FM / Facilities / West Midlands / Midlands / IOSH / IWFM / Facilities Management / Hard Services / Soft Services
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information for factors such as DBS clearance, uniforms or first aid training. We pay great attention to vetting all jobs that appear on our site, but please get in touch if you see any roles using premium rate phone numbers, or asking for payments or financial details from you. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.