An established civils contractor are looking to add a Site Agent to join their team on a permanent basis.
Having been established for close to 50 years', they undertake a variety of work including Highways Maintenance, Rail and Environmental works.
The requirement for the Site Agent is to be based on the M23 Motorway which is a Smart Motorways scheme on behalf of a joint venture between two Tier 1 contractors.
The section of works that this contractor are covering includes Earthworks, Drainage, Kerbing, 278 works and installation of traffic lights and is expected to last well into 2021.
The overall aim of your position is to work closely with the Contracts Managers, Site Managers and General Foremen to ensure the project is being delivered to the clients satisfaction whilst attaining high levels of health and safety performance.
- Manage site activities to ensure work is completed on time and within budget
- Produce risk assessments and method statements for safe execution of works
- Constantly seek to improve systems and company procedures
- Produce documentation to support the construction process
- Lead all actions to solve technical difficulties
- Ensure all operatives are familiar with safety procedures and they are adhered to
Qualifications and skills required
- HNC/HNC or BEng in Civil Engineering
- CSCS Card
- Appointed person
- Temporary works coordinator
- Good IT skills
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information for factors such as DBS clearance, uniforms or first aid training. We pay great attention to vetting all jobs that appear on our site, but please get in touch if you see any roles using premium rate phone numbers, or asking for payments or financial details from you. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.