Example Recruitment Group is currently recruiting on behalf of one of the UK’s leading boiler manufacturers.
They are currently recruiting for a service and breakdown domestic gas/heating engineer to join their team on a permanent basis.
- Working in the BT postcodes area (Candidate ideally located within the BT1 – BT44)
- Servicing, fault finding, and repairs on the manufacturer’s own gas boilers
- No call out rota
- Must have extensive fault finding and boiler breakdown experience (ideally 5 years’ experience minimum)
- Strong first-time fix rate
- Willing to meet deadlines and work to targets
- Basic electrical knowledge and experience using a multimeter
- Hold domestic ACS: CCN1 and CENWAT as a minimum
- Starting salary: £36,401 per annum
- No out of hours call-out
- Competitive bonus scheme with excellent earning potential
- OTE £45,000 per annum
- Van (with private use) & fuel card
- Van restocked from home address
- Sick pay
- Company pension scheme
- Life Insurance
- Subsidised private healthcare
- 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays
- Ongoing training and scope for career development
Further details on the role can be provided. Please call us or send an up to date CV and we will contact you to discuss this opportunity.
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information for factors such as DBS clearance, uniforms or first aid training. We pay great attention to vetting all jobs that appear on our site, but please get in touch if you see any roles using premium rate phone numbers, or asking for payments or financial details from you. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.