Role: TIG Welder
Pay: £12.50 - £13.50 per hour
Hours: Afternoon & Night Shift Available
14:00 - 22:00 Monday - Friday (afternoon shift)
22:00 - 06:00 Monday - Friday (night shift)
Company: The company are leading fabricators of specialist Architectural Metalwork who have developed a highly acclaimed reputation for their manufacturing knowledge, they manufacture and produce a range of bespoke items for their customers.
- You will be TIG welding on aluminium products such as cladding, flashings and guttering's up to 3mm,
- Working with sheet metal creating bespoke products,
- Working from technical engineering drawings
- You must be able to work unsupervised,
- Be able to work in a timely manner,
- Must be able to TIG weld independently,
- Must be able to read engineering drawings.
To be considered for this role please apply or contact Serena on (phone number removed) or (url removed)
Encore Personnel are an Equal Opportunities Employer. Specialist Recruiters in the Technical/engineering, Industrial, Driving, Energy, Professional and Contact Services sectors. Supplying nationally.
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information for factors such as DBS clearance, uniforms or first aid training. We pay great attention to vetting all jobs that appear on our site, but please get in touch if you see any roles using premium rate phone numbers, or asking for payments or financial details from you. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.