Field Service Representative required. My client are a manufactuer of Power Generation and HVAC equipment in Birmingham and are currently recruiting for a Field Service Representative. The ideal candidate will come from a Field Service background with experience on the Power Gen, HVAC or Rail equipment and be based within the Midlands.
Field Service Representative Position Overview
- Service, maintain, overhaul, fault find and rectify faults on APU, HVAC and Rail equipment
- Provide Preventative and Reactive Maintenance across Client sites
- Diagnose and calibrate systems using supplied diagnostic software
- Report all defects on company products, especially new models to ensure continual improvement
- Deal with customer enquiries, complaints or problems to rectify the issue promptly
- Work Autonomously and Remotely
Field Service Representative Position Requirements
- Mechanical Engineering background
- Previous Experience in a Servicing role working on Gensets, Auxiliary Power Units, Rail equipment or HVAC equipment essential
- Previous Experience with Hydraulics Highly advantageous
- Previous Experience with Refrigerants Highly advantageous
- Prepared to travel with the role
- Based within the Midlands
- Gas Safe registered
Field Service Representative Position Remuneration
- Salary £25,000 - £35,000 DOE
- Company Bonus scheme
- 20 Days Holiday + Bank holidays
- Company Van
- Full time Mon - Fri
Bennett & Game Recruitment are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
We, Bennett and Game Recruitment, a technical recruitment agency based in Chichester are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Join us on Twitter, Facebook or LinkedIn - Search Bennett and Game Recruitment.
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information for factors such as DBS clearance, uniforms or first aid training. We pay great attention to vetting all jobs that appear on our site, but please get in touch if you see any roles using premium rate phone numbers, or asking for payments or financial details from you. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.