You would have managed site design in a rail/ safety environment. Ensuring delivery of safe, technically excellent multidisciplinary rail projects and bids.
Extensive industry experience in rail projects teams in safety and wellbeing with an emphasis on planning and delivering site work.
Experience in delivering safety management systems and SSOWPs on infrastructure projects and significant experience withRail Safety and CDM Manager required by a multi-discipline professional services consultancy.You will work with design teams, delivering rail projects with clients, including Network Rail, Contractors, Suppliers and Operators.
As a specialist you will have considerable experience working on client projects to ensure compliance with the CDM (2015) Regulations and relevant current safety legislation. You will be part of a diverse team responsible for the successful delivery of design commissions,
Duties include -
• Determining the health, safety and wellbeing requirements to lead the delivery of rail safety advice within projects.
• Supporting project teams in identifying and mitigating hazards in accordance with legislation
• Act as SSoWP.
• Managing supply chain and confirmation of capability (i.e. competencies for safety-critical activities)
• Reporting on close-calls, accidents, incidents and near misses, including those relating to occupational health and wellbeing, leading any investigations ensuring that all issues are suitably actioned and communicated
• Undertaking health, safety and wellbeing audits, using existing audit protocols and devising bespoke protocols where the need is identified.
Experience - You would have managed site design in a rail/ safety environment. Ensuring delivery of safe, technically excellent multidisciplinary rail projects and bids.Extensive industry experience in rail projects teams in safety and wellbeing with an emphasis on planning and delivering site work.Experience in delivering safety management systems and SSOWPs on infrastructure projects and significant experience with CDM (2015)
Qualifications - Educated to NVQ Level 5/6 or equivalent in a safety, engineering, or rail discipline as a minimum
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information for factors such as DBS clearance, uniforms or first aid training. We pay great attention to vetting all jobs that appear on our site, but please get in touch if you see any roles using premium rate phone numbers, or asking for payments or financial details from you. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.