Monday – Thursday 7.30am – 4pm, Friday 7.30am – 1pm. 37.5 hour working week.
- Manage stock allocations and maintain levels via stock management system.
- Load and unload vehicles as required.
- Move goods to relevant sections as required.
- Book in deliveries and allocate parts to locations within the stores area.
- Book parts out to work orders as requested by Team Leaders and Manufacturing Operatives.
- Issue Goods Received Labels (GRN’s) to raw materials and allocate specific work orders.
- Picking & kitting of parts for delivery to the customer.
- Run regular stock takes when required.
- Maintain excellent housekeeping within the stores area and ensure the area is always well organized.
- Maintain a clean and safe working area to meet the requirements of Health, Safety, Environmental and Quality Policies.
- Ensure all company policies and procedures are adhered to, to ensure compliance with the accredited Integrated Management System.
- Wear PPE as required in accordance with Risk Assessments and all written instructions.
- Practice and maintain 5S disciplines in accordance with quality standards.
- Ensure hazardous waste is disposed of in accordance with the company environmental policy.
- Undertake any other reasonable management request in line with business needs.
- Stores experience is not required but would be an advantage.
- IT skills/qualification to NVQ level 2 or above would be an advantage.
- Able to work with minimal supervision.
- Flexible to working hours as schedules dictate.
- Must embrace change and be willing to adopt new skills to support all areas of the business.
- To be flexible in a team-oriented environment.
A forklift counterbalance license is a strong advantage.
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information for factors such as DBS clearance, uniforms or first aid training. We pay great attention to vetting all jobs that appear on our site, but please get in touch if you see any roles using premium rate phone numbers, or asking for payments or financial details from you. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.