Supply Chain Management Consultant
£35,000 - £55,000 + benefits & bonuses
Supply Chain Management Consultant needed for a leading multinational engineering consultancy based in the Bristol area who are looking to employ an experienced and well-rounded Supply Chain Management Consultant that takes pride in their work.
The successful Supply Chain Management Consultant would desirably be educated to degree level, or equivalent professional/vocational qualification. Experience wise, we desire a candidate who has worked in a complex supply chain environment as a supply chain manager, contract manager, strategic buyer or a similar role for at least three years. You will also be able to demonstrate your involvement in supply chain transformation programmes or significant supply chain change programmes. You will have developed a strong understanding of best practice in operational and strategic supply chain management competencies and be able to manage multiple stakeholders at all levels within an organisation.
What the role of the Supply Chain Management Consultant entails:
Some of the main duties of the Supply Chain Management Consultant will include:
Using your knowledge and experience, you will be able to advise, guide, train and consult clients on how to utilise and/or implement effective SCM practices. As well as your SCM expertise, you will also be a strong communicator, natural problem-solver and valued member of any team. Our success is borne out of our commitment to our clients and the strong relationships we form with them and their teams. We care deeply about our clients' success and pride ourselves on being trusted by them to support projects and programmes that really matter.
What experience you need to be the successful Supply Chain Management Consultant:
- Experience in complex projects or programmes as a supply chain manager, contract manager, strategic buyer or a similar role.
- Experience in supply chain transformation or supply chain change management.
- At least CIPS Level 5.
- Good understanding of the various supply chain management methodologies and industry best practices.
- Ability to identify problems within existing supply chain arrangements and highlight/ implement solutions.
- Can actively work within a team.
- Clear and confident communication and presentation skills.
- Chartered MCIPS.
- Experience of designing, implementing and operating supply chain arrangements.
- Experience of advising clients on how to improve their supply chain management practices.
- Experience of supply chain management in key sectors (notably defence, energy, government infrastructure, health and transport).
This really is a fantastic opportunity for a Supply Chain Management Consultant to progress their career. If you are interested please apply as soon as possible as this position will be filled quickly so don't miss out!
In order to apply, candidates must possess or be eligible to obtain UK SC Clearance.
Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business.
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information for factors such as DBS clearance, uniforms or first aid training. We pay great attention to vetting all jobs that appear on our site, but please get in touch if you see any roles using premium rate phone numbers, or asking for payments or financial details from you. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.