You may not have heard of us, but we’re sure you’ve tried our products because we supply food for the all the major supermarkets in the UK.
Here at Northampton, we have a team of around 2,700 colleagues. We are the sole supplier of sandwiches, wraps, baguettes, rolls, sushi and the new range of salads for Marks & Spencer.
Our Northampton site has two restaurants with hot food available to all our colleagues.
22:00 to 6:30
5 out of 7
To ensure all machinery is set up and working correctly and ready to use.
- Complete all the necessary compliance paperwork.
- Ensure the blade integrity checks are carried out and that the relevant Departments are notified should an issue be highlighted.
- Check all the recipes for the mixes.
- Correctly set up all machinery as and when required (before and at change overs)
- Ensure that I wear the correct PPE at all times
- Behave with dignity and respect of others, reporting all issues to my line manager and follow the principles of - Stop, Challenge and Act
- Ensure that I am trained to the correct standard to delivery in my role
- Follow all compliance controls, risk assessments and Safe Systems of Work (SSOW) to ensure that my colleagues and myself work in a safe working environment.
- Ensure that the relevant quality checks are performed and that any issues regarding quality or food safety are raised immediately to the FLM.
Knowledge, Skills & Experience
- Attention to detail.
- Able to work under pressure.
- Basic level of English is required (written and verbal).
- Knowledge of and or experience of working in a FMCG/Warehouse would be advantageous, though full training is provided.
- Food Safety Level 2.
Health & Safety Level 2.
If this sounds like you, join us and grow with Greencore, and be a part of driving our future success.
The Ideal Candidate
- Job-related benefits
- Pension up to 8% matched
- Company share save scheme
- Greencore Qualifications
- Exclusive Greencore employee discount platform
Throughout your time at Greencore, you will be supported with on the job training and development opportunities to further your career.
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information for factors such as DBS clearance, uniforms or first aid training. We pay great attention to vetting all jobs that appear on our site, but please get in touch if you see any roles using premium rate phone numbers, or asking for payments or financial details from you. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.