Senior Infrastructure Engineer
£40k - £45k per annum plus benefits
We are pleased to be working with an established multi- disciplinary consultancy who specialise in building design, construction, civil engineering works and the extension of all buildings and structures both large and small. We are currently helping them find a Senior Infrastructure Engineer to join the team in their office which is based in Exeter.
The successful Senior Civil Engineer will become an integral member of their skilled infrastructure team working on highways and drainage design on a full-time permanent basis. The ideal candidate will also have the experience and ability to lead and manage a team.
Projects: Commercial, industrial, retail, public building contracts and domestic developments.
- A degree in civil or structural engineering,
- A minimum of 5 years' experience as a Civil engineer,
- Excellent interpersonal skills,
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills,
- Proficient in the use of MicroDrainage and AutoCAD software,
- Experienced in drainage design, SUDS, road design, DMRB and highway section agreement works,
- Ability and desire to lead and manage a team.
This great opportunity offers a clear career path with a competitive salary & benefits package.
To apply, please forward an up to date CV to Jamie Creed to be considered.
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information for factors such as DBS clearance, uniforms or first aid training. We pay great attention to vetting all jobs that appear on our site, but please get in touch if you see any roles using premium rate phone numbers, or asking for payments or financial details from you. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.