CNC LASER OPERATOR
TEMPORARY TO PERMANENT
A precision company based in the Stoke-On-Trent area are looking for a CNC Laser Operator to join their company. The role will involve operating an Amada Laser, an Amada Press Brake and using nesting/drawing software.
The successful candidate will have the following attributes:
• Skilled CNC laser operator
• Counterbalance forklift license would be advantageous
• Have experience working on Amada machines
• Ideally have experience using nesting and drawing software packages
• Confident completing one off bespoke products
• Able to operate machinery without supervision
Temporary to Permanent Position
Mon – Thu: 08:00 – 17:15
Fri: 08:00 – 13:00
If you are interested in this position, please apply now!
White Rose Staffing are acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information for factors such as DBS clearance, uniforms or first aid training. We pay great attention to vetting all jobs that appear on our site, but please get in touch if you see any roles using premium rate phone numbers, or asking for payments or financial details from you. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.