CNC Cell Leader
An exciting opportunity has arisen with my client. They are a successful Engineering company that are offering a stable and lucrative career in their machine shop. They require a CNC Cell Leader to lead a cell by managing the workload, the production and its staff.
The candidate will be responsible forSupervising, programming, setting and operating first/second operation machines to accurate specifications ensuring that components are produced correct to drawing, quality requirements and delivered on time.
We are looking for a CNC Cell Leader who ideally has the following skills:
- Previous experience of leading a team.
- Must be able to Set, and operate the machines.
- Have a good understanding of engineering drawings.
- Must be a proactive team player, with a positive ‘can do’ attitude.
• Good general education with a high standard of engineering skills.
• A working knowledge of relevant CNC operating and safety procedures is essential.
• A relevant Engineering qualification is advantageous.
• The ability to work in a methodical way with minimum supervision.
• Must be computer literate; experience with Excel and SAP is beneficial.
The benefits of working for this company are:
- They offer competitive rates of pay.
- They offer job security and stability, as they have a sustainable client base.
- Potential career progression.
- Extensive training
- They promote a positive, approachable and welcoming culture throughout the company.
For further details, please contact Paul Furlong by email on (url removed) – or by phone on (phone number removed).
Omega Resource Group are an employment agency specialising in opportunities at all levels within the Engineering, Aerospace, Automotive, Electronics, Defence, Scientific, Oil & Gas, Construction and Manufacturing sectors. We are always seeking Engineering Staff, Senior Managers, Skilled and Semi-Skilled Machinists, Mechanical Fitters, Electrical Fitters, Quality Engineers, Materials Science Engineers, Maintenance Engineers, Electronics Engineers, Test Technicians, Technical Authors, Electricians and Laboratory Technicians to name but a few. For more details visit our website (url removed)
For details of other opportunities available within your chosen field please visit our website (url removed).
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information for factors such as DBS clearance, uniforms or first aid training. We pay great attention to vetting all jobs that appear on our site, but please get in touch if you see any roles using premium rate phone numbers, or asking for payments or financial details from you. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.