An excellent opportunity has arisen for an experienced Electrical Maintenance Engineer to join one of the country's leading Facilities Management companies working around the Merseyside area
The ideal candidate will have a strong electrical background and hold electrical qualifications such as NVQ level 2/3 or City & Guilds part 1&2.
The role will be working as part of a team working at a number of retail sites in the region undertaking a range of building maintenance duties. The purpose of this role carry out planned and reactive maintenance on electrical and mechanical plant.
- Support other technicians with any major or minor maintenance work.
- Complete all necessary PPM's and reactive maintenance schedules within agreed timescales and to ensure all necessary paperwork is completed accurately and as required.
- Prioritising and completing minor maintenance and repair work to agreed timescales.
- Ensuring all tools and equipment necessary to complete minor maintenance and repairs are always available and serviceable.
- Although aligned to an area for the purpose of PPM completion there may be times that the Technician will be required to attend other sites within the cluster to carry out work.
- Work with company and client colleagues to ensure laid-down standards of quality are always maintained.
- Represent the company in a professional manner at all times and develop a good working relationship with client and colleagues.
- Carry out all tasks in accordance with specific KPI's.
- Monitor and update the Mercury system accurately ensuring live job updates from you and your team at all times.
City & Guilds Part 1&2 in Electrical Installation OR NVQ level 2/3
17th or 18th Edition
Salary / Package
Basic Salary - £32,000 - £34,000
Paid Travel Time
Call Out - 1 in 4
Private Health Care
33 days holiday
Company vehicle with private use
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a company that offer continued progression and opportunities for further development whilst offering a generous salary / package.
Electrical Maintenance Engineer - Liverpool
Calibre Search promote equality in the workplace and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified candidates regardless of their sex, race, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age. We act as both an employment agency and employment business.
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information for factors such as DBS clearance, uniforms or first aid training. We pay great attention to vetting all jobs that appear on our site, but please get in touch if you see any roles using premium rate phone numbers, or asking for payments or financial details from you. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.