Opportunity for a Senior Electrical Estimator to join a leading provider of electrical engineering and control system installations. As Senior Electrical Estimator you will play a key role in the development and securing of new business. This role will be required to lead the development of the control's solution and cost estimate within complex technical proposals.
Our client services encompass all aspects of design, installation and commissioning of electrical systems within the commercial and industrial sectors in such areas as Electrical Installation, Automation and Control, Inspection and Testing, Plant Maintenance and Breakdown cover. Due to contract awards and very busy order book they require a Senior Electrical Estimator based out of their Dungannon offices.
As Senior Electrical Estimator you will be responsible for:
- Following company processes, lead the development of the proposals for all control and installation projects.
- Meet with prospective customers as required to understand project scope, specifications, budget, etc. in order to provide customers with the best solution.
- Develop standard controls pricing templates and technical documentation to be utilised in proposal development.
- Identify and coordinate with supplier partners at an early stage in order to leverage resources throughout the proposal phase.
- Coordinate with mechanical estimating resources and procurement for requests for quotations from outside suppliers for parts, materials, hardware, or specialized solutions.
- Understand and follow safety & environmental regulations and identify safety/environmental concerns.
- Adhere to the quality system and actively participate in continuous improvement activities.
- Perform other job-related tasks as required.
To be considered for this position you will have:
- Background in electrical engineering or other relevant experience.
- Previous estimating experience in a similar organisation.
- Minimum 5 years estimating experience.
- Knowledge of manufacturing, industrial, automation processes, quality requirements, etc.
- Strong knowledge of electrical power and distribution systems.
- Ability to comprehend electrical specifications, CAD models, drawings, etc.
- Strong understanding of Electrical Control Systems, PLC's, HMI's, Hydraulics, and Pneumatics.
- Strong commercial acumen and understanding of project costs.
- High proficiency with Microsoft Office.
- Ability to manage multiple priorities with competing deadlines.
To apply for this "Senior Electrical Estimator" role please select the button shown and we will contact you upon receipt of your application to discuss the role specifics in more detail.
To speak with one of our Engineering Consultants and find out more about the role please contact Wellington Professional Recruitment.
Please also be aware that any correspondence or discussions related to this opportunity will be conducted with the utmost of confidentiality.
This vacancy is being advertised by Wellington Professional Recruitment Ltd. The services advertised by Wellington Professional Recruitment Ltd are those of an Employment Agency on behalf of our client.
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information for factors such as DBS clearance, uniforms or first aid training. We pay great attention to vetting all jobs that appear on our site, but please get in touch if you see any roles using premium rate phone numbers, or asking for payments or financial details from you. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.