Fire & Security Engineer - £40,000 – Liverpool
Due to expansion & continued win of business in 2020 I am currently recruiting for one of my closest clients.
The role is paying up to £40,000 for the right candidate, along with a van & fuel card. The site working hours are 7:30am-4:00pm, with overtime available.
- Complete Fire Alarm & Security installations and comissioning in large commercial environments.
- Working role so must have very good knowledge of commercial installations & maintenance.
- Must be able to provide detailed site reports
- Confidence to manage multiple staff and clients.
- Work efficiently and effectively in all situations.
- Understand the complexity and pressures of commercial installations and lead by example.
- Vehicle, mobile phone, laptop, tools, & more!
- Yearly investment training plan.
- Detailed career progression path into further management roles.
If you feel you that this is the position for you & a new chapter in your career, please feel free to apply of get in touch via email or phone for more information.
The ideal Engineer will be hardworking, driven, and self-motivated. They must be able to work as part of a team and also alone, being able to use their own initiative.
To register for Engineering Vacancies or to be the first for updates & new vacancies please send your CV to kieran @ ctr engineering .co .uk
Kieran – CTR Engineering
Office: (phone number removed)
Email: kieran @ ctrengineering .co .uk
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information for factors such as DBS clearance, uniforms or first aid training. We pay great attention to vetting all jobs that appear on our site, but please get in touch if you see any roles using premium rate phone numbers, or asking for payments or financial details from you. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.