Integration and Handover Report Engineer
Reporting to: Integration and Handover Manager
About Ferrovial Construction
Ferrovial Construction is the engineering and construction arm of the Ferrovial Group. It is the largest private transport infrastructure operator in the world in terms of capital invested with a workforce of approximately 96,000 employees, and a presence across 15 countries with over 60 years’ experience. It is a Spanish multinational company operating through 4 divisions; Airports, Highways, Construction and Building subsidiaries. Ferrovial are committed to developing sustainable and innovative solutions, with the aim to create value for society, and for clients, investors and employees. Ferrovial Construction Ltd UK have 7 major Infrastructure projects across the UK; HS2 Enabling works, HS2 Main Works, Silvertown Tunnel (STT), Heathrow (Q6), Thames Tideway (TTT), Northern Line Extension (NLE) and Farringdon Station.
Northern Line Extension
Ferrovial Construction and Laing O’Rouke are delivering the design, construction and commissioning works for the new twin-bore 3.2km rail tunnel and new stations at Battersea Power Station and Nine Elms. This is the largest expansion project undertaken by LU since the Jubilee Line. This project will improve London's tube network, help regenerate South Bank surrounding areas and support new jobs and homes.
- Develop and maintain effective working relationships with team members and other stakeholders
- Work with the Handover Team to provide traceability of Project Hand over status and ensure progress is verified
- Participate in weekly handover team meetings to evaluate and provide business support to the project team
- Take ownership of Downstream Infrastructure and Construction Reporting Functions and ensure that all reports (weekly and monthly) meet Project expectations
- Act as a focal point between Delivery and Handover Teams for all reporting activities
- Conduct and organise reviews on various reports and provide consolidated feedback
- Conduct and organise reviews on Progress Presentation Packs and provide consolidated feedback
- Prepare executive summaries, conduct analysis and prepare charts as required
- Take ownership of the reporting calendar. Ensure that reports are delivered on time with agreed content
- Implement KPIs
- Prepare and present reports on Handover KIPs
Required Skills & Abilities
- Good understanding of Construction Projects
- Experience in report writing, editing and formatting
- Experience in Power BI for reporting
- Experience in Data Base management (Excel, pivot tables, Large data Base, transfer of information, import, export, data treatment, etc)
- High-level of attention to detail, excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong technical and analytical skills
Required Education & Experience
- Degree in a relevant Engineering, Computer Science, Mathematics, Physics or IT discipline (or equivalent experience)
- Experience in working on Complex Infrastructure Projects during an execution phase
- Experience in TfL Rail Projects is desirable
Ferrovial embraces diversity and inclusion and we see the value in providing equal opportunities to all employees. We are committed to building an inclusive team from a variety of different backgrounds, perspectives and skills.
Please note that this job description does not represent a comprehensive list of activities and employees may be requested to undertake other reasonable duties.
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide any financial information. Please get in touch if you see any roles asking for payments or financial details from you. For more information, visit safer-jobs.com.